Tuesday, November 18, 2008

fun with friends

I got to spend some time with my good friend Melissa and her kiddos today. Chaco go to come too. Aleah and I had a special lunch at Taco Bell and took the puppy for a walk.

I am blessed to have such a good friend.

p.s. my dog is bad and won't listen to me. how do i get her to obey me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We are so glad you got to come our way!! Aleah asked me today if you could come back. I told her you could come back again anytime you want! She also asked at another time if we could go to your house sometime! She's so funny! She just can't WAIT to see you again! She thinks you're pretty special (and I have to agree)! It was very thoughtful of you to take her to do something special! We love you Jewey!

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you, Aleah was pretending yesterday that Kaylee was her puppy. Of course, she was encouraged by the fact that Kaylee indeed would "fetch" if she threw a toy for her that she wanted! It was quite amusing!