Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snowfall!!

Yay for snow! The heavens decided to open up and pour snow on us today. Of course, it was the day that Sam and I decided to do our Christmas shopping, but hey, it made the stores less crowded. We are almost done with the gifts...hurray!

Today was also designated as "take the Christmas card picture" day. Our original idea did not involved snow so we had to come up with a new one (by "we", I mean, Sam). Instead of making snow angels in the leaves (without snow), he instead decided to have a snowball fight. Below is our Christmas card picture. Try to find the weird thing in it:

Yes, Sam's "snowball" is Chaco. Poor dog. My snowball has blown away, but oh well. I have a friend whose Christmas card picture is so precious (one of her daughters). Not mine. *sigh*

This was Chaco's first snow. She wasn't too keen on being in the grass where it was deeper (the reason why she decided to pee on the driveway), but she sure did like eating it. Everytime she'd look at us, she looked like she'd been snorting cocaine:


I also took the opportunity to have a picture taken with her since I seem to always be taking pictures of Sam and Chaco.

Look at my little drug addict...:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had some fun in the snow!! I enjoyed it from inside my warm house!