Monday, July 6, 2009

As I am sitting here eating some Ben and Jerry's, I decided that I should give a little update. Right now, I am missing Sam a lot and wish he was here. I am also thinking about the fact that I should have done way more studying that I have today, but oh well.

Tomorrow is my first Adult Health Clinical and I am very nervous. We're there all day, will be administering all meds, have lots of documentation, and we're there all day. We are also on the Oncology floor so I'm nervous about that too.

Anyway, now that I am done with my Ben and Jerry's and I am on the phone with my best friend, I'm gonna head out. Yeah, lame update.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

um hello, share the ben&jerry's love!! yum! I hope your clinical went well yesterday, mine was awesome! I feel like I saw you for like 5 minutes this past week, I cannot believe how quickly it went by! I see you slept a lot last night, I DID TOO! I woke up at 8 then went back to bed, haha. See ya Monday!