I just flippin' cried when Kylie picked Chaco up to take care of her for two nights. That is so pitiful. I called it though. I didn't cry when I dropped her off when we went to Hawaii...wait, maybe I did. But, really, now?
This is why, I think it's okay. Right now, it's me and Chaco. We spend all of our free time together and by free time, I mean, all of my study time with her. She is who I talk to when I'm home, when Jake and Jim are in their living spaces. It's nice to have adult conversations too, but usually I can't participate for too long because I have to go back to studying (as is the case right now). Anyway, Chaco is my friend, my bud, my puppy. I think she has become more than just a dog and I'm kind of frustrated with that. I'm not gonna say she's my kid yet, but she might be getting close. I need Sam here to fix that. He'll remind me everyday that she's just a dog and he'll play with her too so that I'm not just spending all of my time with her.
Anyway, it's also sad that I just dedicated another blog post to her, but oh well. I still have tears in my eyes. I'll see her Wednesday and she'll have fun with Andy and Kylie (her doggy god-parents).
No comments:
Post a Comment