Today was an interesting day of wasting time so I decided to share it with the rest of you. By the time I'm done with the blog, it probably won't be so interesting.
First of all, I am totally wasting more time by writing this blog instead of studying for the pathophys quiz that I forgot about. Speaking of pathophys, I'm done with my Assessment class (really, there's no correlation but oh well). Woo hoo! I performed my head-to-toe assessment on my wonderful friend and only missed 1/2 a point. I guess I can't be too perfect... Anyway, that's a huge relief off my shoulders.
With the assessment finished, I went home to take a break before studying some more. I ended up balancing the checkbook for an hour and then trying to change our address on different accounts and such for another 30 minutes. All of this happened while I did some laundry, totally realizing that we didn't have laundry detergent and borrowing from my housemates who are in China (I will repay them). As I pulled out my patho book, I decided that I was tired and took a nap with Chaco.
Next was some dinner before going to work out. i had one of those betty crocker microwave bowls. NASTY!! So I went to work out on a half-full stomach (look I'm an optimist!).
Zumba gets its own paragraph. First of all, I was in the back row since I'd never been to this class before. I've heard great things about this aerobic exercise (i mean, class) so I was really excited. The back row means i kept running into the back wall. Next, you know how dance/aerobics instructors usually count to 8 for each set? Well, this lady counted to 5. I was so lost. She also started moves in the middle of beats. So weird! We also proceeded to do the same move in 3 dance sets. It was this weird circle the arm in front of your body while you shook your booty. LAME-O! But, who counts to 5? She wouldn't really yell out direction, she'd point in the direction we were moving about 4 times and then finally move. I'd love to learn how to teach a Zumba class. That would be fun...but I don't think I have enough junk in my trunk. (that was a positive about her...she could shake it!)
After Zumba I decided to go to the grocery store to get laundry detergent and some veggies and fruit. As I walked into the house, I realized that I DIDN'T HAVE DETERGENT! I was a little peeved with myself. So I went to Walgreens and got some and then got home and realized that I didn't have dryer sheets. Thankfully, I found the ones from the old house (our boxes are still way packed up).
So now it's 9:07pm and I am just sitting down to study for my patho quiz. What a waste of a day, but what a glorious nap. And Lindsey at work is my hero because she got me out of my pickle on the 13th. Hello, piano recital and wedding pictures! Good-bye work!!!

1 comment:
I have to say my favorite part of the day was praying with you before head to toe!!
I can't believe you ate popcorn! Sam will NOT have pity on you. haha j/j
I like the optimistic comment, made me giggle.
Lastly...BOOO PATHOPHYS!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment