Saturday, May 30, 2009

dog grooming


...is not my calling. 1) I have no artistic eye for what looks good; 2) i am totally suffering from allergic rhinitis (see my nursing terms coming through) or in other words, runny nose that is like water. But I guess my puppy looks good. Or, at least she has shorter hair. I keep noticing more and more that I have to cut, but I refuse to get out the scissors.

Because of this rhinitis, I am finding it hard to study which is unfortunate since I have a test and quiz on Monday and my head-to-toe assessment on Tuesday. Maybe I deserve some time off...I did spend 8 hours at the lab today practicing for the head-to-toe. We'll see how I feel since I just took some Zyrtec. It's not exactly Benedryl, but it does a good job making me spacey.

No comments: