Thursday, May 21, 2009

day four...check!

Well, yeah, that's right. I am done with day 4. It was productive up to the part where I just fell asleep at 1030 pm while writing out notes for my head-to-toe assessment and listening to Shane and Shane. Yeah, they might not be late night study music. More like, wind-down-and-go-to-sleep music.

Our first midterm is Tuesday! I know what you're thinking: what?! midterm? it's only the 2nd week of school? Well, remember, my friends, this is an ACCELERATED program, so said class with said midterm only lasts 2 weeks and 2 days. Yup. (what did I get myself into?)

Anyway, I work on Saturday and am excited to see children and my coworkers.

In other news: Chaco desperately needs a haircut and I desperately don't have the time to do it. She also needs a bath. She also hates it when I study. Or maybe she just wants to be a nurse too.

No comments: