Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe we've been married for 2 years! It's just crazy. It feels like it's gone by so fast and yet it feels like it's been forever. I am so thankful for my wonderful, supportive husband. I'm glad that God doesn't listen to my plans. I would have never imagined anyone so perfect for me, even with all of those "shopping lists" that girls are told to make. God is good and I am blessed. Just wish he was here with me to celebrate.

In other news, I took my first test of nursing school and got a 91%!! Woo hoo! I was afraid that I hadn't studied enough, but apparently I was well prepared. I made stupid mistakes and didn't study some stuff, but all in all, I thought the test was pretty easy. One test down, many to go! (many that have to average over a 75%...yikes!)

Also, good news #3 - we are moved out of our apartment. The washer and dryer were just taken and I am awaiting instructions on how to return the keys and garage door opener to our landlord. Woo hoo!

Now I am debating whether or not I should go work out at Legacy. I just paid the $150 for a year membership and am on the waiting list for the class I want to take. However, I also have two quizzes tomorrow and lost of material to go through to study for those two quizzes. I'm thinking I'm gonna go to Panera and celebrate my anniversary (by myself) and do homework. I'll see what Zumba is another day.

No comments: