Monday, May 18, 2009

It has BEGUN!

(when you read the title, think the voice from Mortal Kombat...very scary)

But yes, school has officially begun today. The first 4 hours were just intros and becoming acclimated to the lab and our computer charting thing. The 2nd 4 hours was horrendous and I started falling asleep. 4 hours of Pathophysiology!!! EEEK!! Not a good idea, but will have to endure for the next 6 weeks or so.

I've met some neat people in my class especially this one girl. I am so thankful for her. She is also a believer, loves musicals, and has facebook, blog, and twitter. We are like twins. God is good though. It will be nice to have another person encouraging me (and to encourage) both academically and spiritually.

In other news, Sam went to camp today for his first week out there. I started crying tonight, but when I got home from WalMart he was actually here. What a great surprise!

We are still moving into Jason and Twila's house, but we are starting to get settled so it's nice.

Alright, back to studying. Two more chapters to read tonight!

No comments: