Thursday, October 15, 2009

My routine with Chaco

Chaco and I have an amazing routine on the mornings I get up and actually do my hair for class. I wanted to document this moment in time for my reader friends.

First, I start straightening my hair as you can see.
It's about this time that Chaco decides to walk into the room and see my outstretched legs behind me as I kneel. She thinks, "My, that looks comfortable and lays down."
As I finish, I think, "Man, my hair looks great."
Then I look down at the weight on the back of my legs and see my sleeping dog, super comfy.

So, yes, my legs become my puppy's bed as I get ready in the morning. She also does this as I'm drying my hair or doing make-up...well, you get the picture. It gets even better if I shuffle around on my knees because she stays in her little pocket and gives me frustrated looks like, "Hello! I'm trying to sleep here!"

No comments: