I experienced little league soccer for the first time today. My friend's kids play for the Upward league up in Liberty and even there, I heard the stereotypical soccer mom yelling at her kid's team. Afterwards, we enjoyed a delicious meal of chili and steakburgers and shakes (especially the Caramel Apple kind).
A neat thing that happens after every game is that the parents make a tunnel for all of the players to go through. It's so encouraging and as you can see, Grant and Aleah liked it too. Grant even went through it twice!!
Some pictures of the kiddlets playing:
Aleah scored a goal and I got the tail end of her giving her coach a high five
Grant is getting to be a great player and a great team member
I love these kiddos
Two more of the pretty girls:
well, I mean, Kaylee has a pretzel in her mouth, but she is still beautiful
1 comment:
Wow! You got some good pictures! Thanks for sharing our day with us--we're so glad you got to come! We love our Jewey!!
Post a Comment