Well, it's about time for a break. Let me tell you, this semester has been hard. Yes, I have had more free time to watch Glee and So You Think You Can Dance, but I've also had more papers and projects. Gross!
So, what are my plans, you ask. I plan on working, sleeping in (on the days I don't work), going to see my family, snuggling with Chaco, finishing my scarf, playing piano, and starting a Phlog.
Yup, a phlog. A few of my friends are doing this project of taking a years worth of pictures. So, I am going to do that too. One picture a day. You'll see my life through 365 pictures. Yay! Keep me accountable! I won't be uploading everyday, most likely once a week, but we'll see.
Stay tuned for Christmas Day!
1 comment:
YAY for break! I am already relaxed (that might be due to the massage I got today too) and relished this "free time" concept! I hope you enjoy your break. Thanks so much for having lunch with me last Thursday, it meant a lot to me and I had a great stress-free time with you! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Post a Comment