Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The end of our Christmas trip home

Man, if there is one word to describe this trip home, I think it would be SNOW.  We drove over to St. Louis in snow, woke up to new snow on the ground multiple times during the trip, and we drove home in the snow.  Anyway, the trip ended up great and here are a few more pictures to add to my collection.

December 28th: time to spend time with the Theismanns


December 29th: Imo's Pizza Lunch Buffet - it's a beautiful thing


December 30th: Home from St. Louis, complete with Glee volumes 1 & 2!
Okay, it's not uploading so we'll have to repost December 30th when I actually have my contacts in and can see what I'm typing.

2 comments:

Tim Suddarth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim Suddarth said...

I appreciate seeing that mileage sign and knowing the 'rents house is only 15 minutes away. Also, I kinda miss Imo's