Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year! (a little late)


Here we are in 2010!!  I just can't believe that.  The last 10 years have flown by and I can't believe how much has happened since Y2K.

New Years Resolutions, you ask.  Well, not really into making those anymore (which seems to be a theme with everyone I know).  So my resolution is to post a picture for everyday this year (through December 24th) that is.  I hope it works.  It will be harder to get pictures once class starts, I assume.  And it will be hard to not use Chaco as a copout picture.

December 30th (the one that didn't post last time): Glee CDs are AWESOME!!


December 31st: New Years Eve Party at the Lea's house!  Theme of the party: Hair Bands.  These are the party animals who dressed up.


January 1, 2010: NEW YEAR! and with the new year comes yummy food.  Baked Ziti (although it looks like brains in the picture)


January 2, 2010: I decided that our room needed to be rearranged and I was tired of sleeping against two outside walls.  I don't know if it will be any warmer, but it is now on only one wall and it's an inside wall.  This is a picture of the mess that always comes with rearranging.


No comments: