Thursday, January 21, 2010

And it has begun (again)

Class is back in session....full swing.  8 hours worth of full swing.  I'm already behind on my reading.  As usual.  So what am I doing now.  NOT READING.  That's for sure.  Let's see.  I bought a lightbulb for my closet, bought valentines and valentines' candy, and am blogging.  Welp, that's what I'm doing instead of reading.  On to pictures:

January 19, 2010: COD MW2
Sam has a friend playing Call of Duty with him....


January 20, 2010: Haircut
It was time for a change.  I like it and wish I could do my hair like Lori does after cutting my hair.  Poo


January 21, 2010: My view in class today
So, let's imagine that you are sitting in class and think, "Oh! I should take a picture for my blog!"  You take out your camera, turn it on and be sure to turn off the flash.  You take one picture and think, "Eh, it could be better."  When you press the button the second time, the flash goes off and all heads turn in your direction.  Yeah, that was my reality today.  This is the first picture, but yeah...oops!


No comments: