Sunday, January 10, 2010

Homework is DONE!

On a SATURDAY!  This is an amazing feat, let me tell you.  Okay, okay, I could probably read the textbook and know what exactly I'm studying so that I'm not cramming for the first exam, BUT I'm done with my assignments due on Monday.  We'll conquer the "being a good student" thing tomorrow (maybe).

Because of this special occasion that really NEVER happens this early, I am going to put up pictures from the past few days.  Now, they haven't been too exciting (except yesterday) and when I actually do something, I've forgotten to take pictures.  I know, I'll get better at it.

January 7, 2010: My friend Jamie.
The 7th was her two year wedding anniversary.  God has been so great in providing such a wonderful sweet friend and study buddy while our husbands play video games.  Happy Anniversary (late), Jamie and Justin!  (p.s. since she's been married, she actually smiles for pictures and doesn't hide).


January 8, 2010: Cute couple at Bass Pro.
They were sitting and watching the ducks.  I wish i could have gotten a better picture of them.




No comments: