Anyway, we got out safe and sound with no traumatic memories so that's good. And I escaped a parking ticket because I was definitely parked in a 1 hour space for 2 1/2 hours. Oops! And don't use google maps to find the jail. They'll tell you to take an exit that doesn't exist. (or maybe I'm just too dumb to navigate I-35, which is possibly the correct answer).
Alright, I'm tired so here is my picture for the day.
January 11, 2010: Chaco's holding cell
On the theme of jail (and not Chaco's normal "jail"), we had to put up a retaining wall (card table) so she would stop running to the basement door and whine because she wanted to be with Twila's small group. After sniffing around it to see that she couldn't get out, she resigned to staring at it, hoping to be rescued.
Poor dog!
P.S. I know that I said I wouldn't put up all pictures of Chaco, but this one was too funny to pass up. And I've done well, so I think it's okay to be choosy. It's just so hard when I have such a cute dog! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment