Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Puppy!!

Today, my big girl is 2!!  I can't believe we've had her that long.  Thank God for the gift of Chaco.  Honestly, she brings such a joy to me (I don't know how Sam feels) and I'm thankful for her.

In other news, I am sick.  It's just a cold, but being sick and trying to study for 4 tests is not fun.  But I'm done for the week (school-wise) at least.  I work tomorrow and then I plan to sleep much of Sunday.

Here are some pictures to catch up.

January 27, 2010: My new watch
It controls my iPhone too!

January 28, 2010: A car wash and a broken mirror
Doesn't my car look clean....and busted.  Well, I'll never go back to THAT car wash again

January 29, 2010: My birthday girl
So, a few pictures are from today, but I decided to take advantage of my many pictures of Chaco and make a mosaic.  I know, it's sad that I have so many.
(she's the puppy in the middle in the first picture and she's the one on the left in the one with two dogs...the other is her mom)

No comments: