Sunday, January 24, 2010

Early Morning Workout

So, while on this diet, I've been trying to get up and workout in the mornings.  It's a great concept and it does wake me up.  However, my love of sleep always either A) makes me just skip the workout all together, B) has me shorten my workout to my 20 minute cardio and 20 minute abs, or C) makes me late to wherever I'm going.  You'd think I could do it, but I also have to calculate in time to eat a light snack and digest it (which is why I'm blogging right now...I should have entitle this "Digestion Blog").

I had my first experience with a baby shower yesterday for my friend Sarah.  It was wonderful.  Instead of games, we each gave her a blessing with the gift we brought her.  They were beautiful blessings for her baby boy.  I even cried over the one her mother wrote (Megan and I actually both did and we were the only ones there without any children).  Anyway, it was a beautiful shower and she got a lot of cute stuff.

Anyway, I think I'm digested now, so I better put up my pictures and get on to some Turbo Jam!

January 22, 2010: Movie Night
At the Lahey house, for movie night, the big couch is pulled in front of the tv and everyone else has to find a seat.  They are all watching "Ghost of Girlfriends Past" by the way.


January 23, 2010: Sarah's Baby Shower
A picture of Sarah and her mother, Linda, with the goodies from the shower and an adorable diaper cake made by Kathi.  I hope I'm as cute as Sarah when/if I'm ever pregnant.


No comments: