Monday, January 18, 2010

Homework

I wonder how many times I say that word in a day.  Or think it.  Or avoid it (I can answer that one, LOTS of times!).  I was looking at my calendar earlier today and I realized how much I'm going to have to do once the semester picks up.  I am bracing myself for the overwhelming feeling that is bound to engross my life in about 5 days.  Maybe more like 7, but who's really keeping track of that?

Today was nice though.  Sam and I went to First Watch for breakfast and I had a meal that was filling, delicious, and only 6 points!  Woo hoo!  I can't believe it.  My friend Jodi blogged about this place so I decided to check it out for myself, since we were avoiding the house while Mr. Appraiser came to the house.  After breakfast, we went to Starbucks (Aimee's store) and hung out with an amazing girl named Jessi Ray.  She is a senior in high school and Sam had the pleasure of working with her over the summer.  Needless to say, I was blessed by listening to her and her plans for her future.  I think I found my twin in her, but she's lucky because she's figuring out her life in high school while I'm figuring out my life 9 years out of high school.

I took a picture today, but my camera is upstairs so this lazy blogger has decided to put up the picture tomorrow.  Although, I should do it today since it's of Jessi Ray....

No comments: