Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Nothing exciting

Nothing exciting to report here...at least not as exciting as the EVIL January 4th.  Well, my car is fixed.  That is a good thing.  It's nice to have convenience again.  But, I know through the whole "one-car-in-the-shop-and-the-other-car-with-keys-locked-inside" ordeal, God was teaching me something.  One of my quotes from that day was, "Really, God?! Do you have to teach me a lesson on pride on the first day of class of the semester when I have to drive all over YOUR green earth for orientations?"  I think it was answered with a "DUH! YES!"

Anyway, yesterday, I had clinical with a home health nurse.  It was interesting.  I definitely liked seeing the established relationships between the nurse and her patients, but it was a long day in the car.  We only saw 3 patients, but we were in the car from 9:15 to 4:00.  I don't know if home health is for me.  Maybe one day, if I ever like being in my car that much.

Today was nothing special.  I did some homework.  Sent some emails.  Worked out.  Made Rice Krispy Treats.  Hard-boiled eggs.

And with nothing else to say, here are my pictures for the past two days.

January 5, 2010: My eyes for the next 3 months


January 6, 2010: So, I forgot to take a picture at our church's Epiphany Feast, so my picture is of my genuis idea to record my ab workout onto my phone so I can listen to it and do it without having the DVD


I'm heading to bed, I think.  We'll see if I have my clinical with the hospice nurse tomorrow.  I have mixed feelings about this clinical.

No comments: