I have been busy trying to organize myself before class starts tomorrow. The first class up is Community Health. I have mixed feelings about this class. I may, in the end, enjoy the clinicals, but I just want to graduate and work with my kiddos in the hospital (God-willing). However, if I ever want to be valuable at camp, this will probably be the class to prepare me for that, in the form of school nursing. The problem with this class is that there is a lot of autonomy involved and I do better with being told what to do. There is also A LOT of paperwork so I'm bound to forget it at least one time.
Anyway, wish me luck as I start my LAST SEMESTER OF SCHOOL!!!
January 3, 2010: more SNOW (Chaco's foot/bodyprints used to be visible in front of the furniture)
No comments:
Post a Comment