Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sleepover!!

So I just realized that the only pictures I had taken of today were from 12:05am-1:10am, so I had to quickly come up with something.

I know I've mentioned this before, but I am totally blessed to be leading an AMAZING small group of AMAZING freshmen/sophomore girls.  I don't know why God had this in His plan for my life, but I am thankful for it (remind me if you ever hear me gripe or be unsure of myself).  We had our "Christmas Party" Sleepover last night and boy was it fun.  Now, I have to be honest.  I wasn't quite feeling a sleepover in the few hours before it.  I don't know.  I love the girls, but staying up late and just hanging out wasn't on my list of things to do that night.  HOWEVER, as usual when I don't want to really do something, God makes it so amazing and I end up eating my words of protest.  I had so much fun.  Like I said, I am blessed.  (p.s.  I'm also blessed to have an amazing co-leader in Aimee...she ROCKS).

School is tomorrow.  Ugh.  We're touring the county jail.  Yikes!  I kind of wish I owned a turtleneck so that I don't accidentally show cleavage.  What to wear, what to wear.

January 9, 2010: Small Group Sleepover!
The gift exchange for the girls was pajama pants so they're all modeling their new bottoms


January 10, 2010: My weight
Actually, it's not.  But because I'm attempting Weight Watchers (to learn how to eat healthy and lose a few pounds), I needed a scale.  However, I learned that scales need to be on hard ground, not carpet.  Thank the Maker!  I didn't think I'd gained that much weight during nursing school (excuse my nasty half-painted toes).


No comments: