Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursdays=Rest days

Okay, don't let my professor see this, but Thursday for the past two weeks has become my rest day.  I should technically be doing work for my class, but instead, I have taken it easy.  Food Network, making dinner, and exercising have become my routine.  (I didn't even shower today...gross!)  Because of this lack of doing anything, however, I don't have any pictures for today, except some of Chaco, but I know that I just posted one of her, so I can't.

So, I think I've already stated this, but dieting is hard!  Especially Weight Watchers.  I can see how people who get off the fad diets gain back their weight.  In my case, I don't think I've lost any weight because I have been working out and gaining muscle.  This is what happened to me while I was planning my wedding.  I actually lost all of my weight after the wedding when I'd stopped working out.  STINK!  Anyway, I just want to be healthy.  Weight shouldn't matter.

And now for pictures....

January 12, 2010: Justin's Sumo Drink
Our friend Josh's birthday was the 12th and we all went to Siki to celebrate.  It was a neat show and I got to get my sushi fix.  Instead of getting a picture of the birthday boy (oops!) I got a great picture of Justin's drink.  I think the belly button straw is a little weird.


January 13, 2010: Diet Food
My friend Mandy (a WW accountability person) texted me to say that Target was having a great sale on the Weight Watcher meals.  They were also having a great sale on Lean Cuisine, Nutrigrain, and Special K.  I am ready for this diet!


January 14, 2010: My jacket
I love this new jacket.  I like Charlie Brown and music and Schroeder.  I only wish I would have had it to wear on Beethoven's birthday.  (p.s.  I was hurting for things to take pictures of)


No comments: