Because I have another long day of class tomorrow, I am going to post my pictures and then head to bed.
January 30, 2010: Yummy Food Night
a.k.a. the picky eaters (Sam and Jason) were not at home due to Geek Night (Dungeons and Dragons), so Twila and I decided to have some food that they wouldn't ever eat. She made some sweet potato pecan appetizers. Because my nose was super stuffed up, I couldn't taste them at all, but what I could taste, they weren't bad.
January 31, 2010: Chaco's hiding spots
For some reason, Chaco has to carry the first pieces of food she takes out of her food bowl either to the living room or somewhere else to hide it. Then she'll jump around it like a little dance and then attack it and eat it. The picture is of her "hidden" food on my bookbag. Do you see it?
February 1, 2010: Holistic Nursing Care
I was bored while trying to read my Critical Care textbook and decided to take pictures instead. These words came into my focus and I loved it. That is the nurse I want to be: the one who cares not only for the symptoms of the patient but also for their mental, emotional, and spiritual. I know I am called into this profession by God and that it won't be just a job...it will be a ministry.
1 comment:
A ministry you will rock at. And I will have you diagnose me all the time too. It will be awesome!
Post a Comment