Sunday, February 21, 2010

project 365 fail!

I hate to admit it, but I have missed two days of pictures since I last posted!  Yikes!!!  I feel like such a failure right now.  Not only for not getting those pictures taken, but also for having so many days in between posts.  Blah!!  I've been pretty busy, but that's no excuse.  I don't think I can tell my diet that too even though I'm failing at that right now too.  BOO!!!!!

I guess I should get to pictures.  I'm tired and I want to go to sleep.

February 12, 2010: The start of the failure (i.e. cutting it close)

February 13, 2010: Beignets!
(weight watchers ones at least).  They are yummy and cinnamon sugary though.

February 14, 2010:  Happy Valentines Day!
I started out my day with these little ones in the Preschool I room.  Yay!

February 15, 2010: I failed today, SO here is a picture of Sam and Chaco taken at 1:30am on the 16th...boo!
(yes, she is upside down)

February 16, 2010: Fat Tuesday
So, I am giving up soda for Lent...one last very large Sonic Vanilla Coke, EZ vanilla, EZ ice

February 17, 2010: Seeing some old friends
I was out by my friend Melissa working on a class project so I stopped by to eat lunch with her and her little girl and the darling she babysits.  What a great visit.

February 18, 2010: Band practice in the living room

February 19, 2010: I missed (dang!)
So, here is a funny picture of what a super powerful hand dryer did to my hand...it was crazy!

and while I'm at it, here is a picture of the yummy sushi i had with my mom 

February 20, 2010: Happy Birthday Mom! (early)
Sam and I went home to St. Louis over the weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday (which is actually the 22nd) with her and my family.  Her best friend decked her out in Cubs gear

picture removed

February 21, 2010: Bad driving conditions
What happens the first time I drive home from St. Louis in a long time?  We have horrible driving conditions.  This is me trying to look positive (while I dangerously take my eyes off the road for a split second)

No comments: