Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's almost over!

This crazy week is almost over.  Now, looking back, I really didn't have a lot of school.  I was in class all day Monday and Tuesday, no class Wednesday, out of clinical orientation by 1 today, and in class til 4 tomorrow.  I guess that's a lot for college, but that's what we did all summer.  However, the fact that all of the information learned this week is going to be on our MIDTERM on MONDAY and it's worth 40% of our grade is making me a little nervous and a lot overwhelmed.  Throw in the fact that Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday, I better start studying now.  I tried today but my head just couldn't do it.  I'm afraid that is what's going to happen tomorrow night when I try to work ahead.  It's gonna feel like mush after class tomorrow and all I'm gonna want to do is veg and wait for Sam to get home.  I can do it!

I miss Sam.  I don't like it when he travels.  :(

February has turned into a baking month for me.  I like that.  My diet doesn't since I'm a taster.  I taste everything I make, as I'm making it.  Oh, hm...maybe I shouldn't blog that since someone reading this will most likely eat something I make.  Well, I do use clean utensils every time or clean my hands every time.

February 2, 2010: Sudoku
These are three puzzles I completed during class.  Yes, I know.  I'm supposed to be paying attention.  However, we were watching a video and I was half paying attention.  Notice that the level of difficulty is VERY EASY and EASY.  I can't do much better than that.  I get stumped on anything harder.

February 3, 2010: Green's Not Your Best Color
This is the book Aimee and I are doing with our wonderful small group girls.  I'm excited to read through it and hope the girls learn a lot from this book.  It's so bright...it looks like a watermelon
 

February 4, 2010: Chex Mix Craziness!
Chex has put a ton of recipes on their website for party mixes.  There are a lot of different recipes that are simple to make.  I whipped these two batches up in less than an hour, in the microwave and they taste yummy.  I hope my classmates like them.  I can't wait to try out more recipes.

No comments: