Argh!!! It's amazing how quickly our bank account is dwindling. I know we got a great deal on our house and that the money outflow will slow down, but seriously! We haven't even moved in yet! I still need to spend gobs and gobs of money on decorations and things to make the house smell nice. Guess those will come in time.
I will post pictures sometime...after we buy our carpet, finish painting, finish staining, lay tile, clean, and possibly buy a refrigerator.
This grown up stuff sucks.
2 comments:
It does add up fast. I practically live for a good rehab project. Ken and I have fixed up 2 houses and built one, so call me if you need some ideas on where to get stuff cheap, or if you just need some free labor.
Just put it together piece by piece. It's more fun like that anyway. You get to appreciate each new thing you add, rather than just doing it all at once and letting it stress you out so much that you don't enjoy it at all.
Post a Comment