Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful 365

Well, since I'm doing the 365photo project on my tumblr page (http://juliet35.tumblr.com), I decided that I'd do a list of 365 things on this blog page.  So I am going to do a thankful list.  I know I'm a couple days behind, but I can catch up really fast.  Here we go! Let's get our thanks on.

Day 1: January 1 - Thankful for God's hand in bringing his beloved followers in marriage.
Day 2: January 2 - Thankful for being done with half of my crochet project. (unable to give more details until later)
Day 3: January 3 - Thankful for Carabbas and yummy mussels.
Day 4: January 4 - Thankful for dentists who give my dad free dental work before his radiation.
Day 5: January 5 - Thankful for 8 hours of sleep between shifts.

Haven't come up with day 6 yet.

No comments: