Happy 2012! I can't believe how fast 2011 flew by-maybe it helped that I've been counting most of it in weeks. Who knows. The Theismanns have experienced so many changes this year which is pretty much par for course for us.
So let's do a 2011 recap:
January - nothing? Oh good
February - positive pregnancy test, move into Brentwood Corners
March - find out we're going to be an aunt and uncle
April - tame
May - Sam's brother Trevor moves in, discover Pinterest
June-August - find out we're having a boy, live part of the week at camp, part at Brentwood
September - Sam starts EMT classes
October - Sawyer Gabriel is born, get used to being a family of three
November - holidays start
December - Luke Alexander Watson is born
I never do New Years resolutions because I can never think of anything I'm that passionate about doing. I could try the 365 days of pictures but we all know how that goes. I will leave you with a picture though.
We started out 2012 with two parties. The first was the Lea's Annual New Years' Eve party. The second was a New Years' Day Recovery party for the Youthfront Teen Staff and Summer Staff. Both were a blast. This is what my boys wore to the New Years' Eve party :) Sawyer is obviously excited for his first ugly Christmas Sweater party

1 comment:
wow, that is amazing. Best photo I have seen this young new year...
Post a Comment