Sunday, June 23, 2013

Using Pinterest

For those of you on Pinterest, how many memes or ecards have you seen or pinned yourself that say, "if only I used the pins I pinned..." or something to that point?

Well, after hours of being on Pinterest and seeing pretty much the same things, I decided that I either have to incorporate my pins into my life or just stop and just continue pinning the funny things. So here is my attempt at using the "Body/Fitness" board that I for some reason thought was a smart idea to make.

First workout: 
Pretty good! I'm actually doing this twice tonight.

Second choice: Cheer Athletic Abs Workout
Yeah, I'm feeling this one.  Especially after the last one which makes sense since that's where I'm weakest on my abdomen.  Yikes!

Third choice: Jello Arm workout
Yeah, that didn't happen.  Made it through 9 tricep dips.  We'll work on this one.

And night one of Pinterest workouts is over.  Now to dance around the house a little :)

No comments: