I have recently become a better student. I was tired of reading just to get through the words and not processing the information. I was tired of rushing to get my homework done at the end of the week and cutting it close to the deadline. I knew I needed to be better at time management and staying on top of things before Jewell starts.
I've succeeded (at least this week). I am done with my Nutrition class assignments today (TUESDAY) and it feels so good. I attribute my success to working at the front desk today - I had a TON more time than usual. But I also didn't let myself stop working on the reading and note taking. Woo hoo!
I've succeeded (at least this week). I am done with my Nutrition class assignments today (TUESDAY) and it feels so good. I attribute my success to working at the front desk today - I had a TON more time than usual. But I also didn't let myself stop working on the reading and note taking. Woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment