I just had a great weekend. It was full of family and snow (the snow wasn't really the great part though).
Sam and I started off our Friday with a great breakfast with some wonderful friends before coming home and frantically finishing up our cleaning. Well, I guess I under-estimated my parents travel time (or my mom drove 80 mph the whole way) and they came as I was finishing up the cleaning of the bathroom and by finishing up I mean, as I was waiting for Sam to finish his shower so I could clean the bathroom. Dang. Well, anyway, after some birthday shopping at JCPenney, we made some delicious dinner, used some dishes and utensils we have never used before but got for our wedding, were joined by Sam's parents, brother, and brother's girlfriend, and had a great night.
Yesterday, we were pretty much snowed in by the blizzard that hit us. We did end up going to a movie...see Taken, it is a GREAT movie and went out for birthday dinner at Outback. Yummy! Then Sam and my mom sat through High School Musical 3 (since Sam's mom gave it to me for my birthday...woo hoo!).
We went to church this morning and saw Sam in one of my skirts in a video and then went out to eat at Panera. My parents visit ended with my mom coming back for one more hug and that made my day. Then we ate dinner with Sam's parents as they headed back from Maryville at Zio's. Yummy!
We had a great visit with our parents even though we are 5 pounds heavier now.
No comments:
Post a Comment