Sunday, June 27, 2010

Julie Theismann, RN, BSN

Woo hoo!! That's all I have to say.  The NCLEX was the hardest test I've ever taken, and I have taken the MCAT for med school.  Done with studying (for now) and ready to conquer being a nurse.  Yay!!

Warning: lots of pictures of Chaco coming up because I didn't take pictures of much else.

June 15, 2010: What is she looking at?
For some reason, Chaco kept staring at something on the floor...I have no idea what.

June 16, 2010: Double Rainbow
It poured super hard and stormed and this is what I saw after as I took Chaco to a friend's house to watch her.

June 17, 2010: Orientation/School Friends
Orientation at CMH is two weeks long for new grads.  I was able to spend time with my good friend Brooke, from school, and these other girls who also went to Jewell but were part of the traditional track.  I'm thankful for the time with them because they are all amazing.

June 18, 2010: Skipped
However, I do have a picture of my fixed car.  Woo hoo!

June 19, 2010: St. Joseph Mustangs
We went up to St. Joe to watch Trevor's baseball team (for the summer) play.  It was a great atmosphere with lots of fans.  He even got to sign quite a few autographs.

June 20, 2010: Chaco's new hiding spot
She has decided to nest behind the underwear basket now.  WEIRD!

June 23, 2010: BLOB Party!
So I missed a few days.  Oops! I'm putting up 3 days worth of blob party pictures instead. 
The Blobbers

The non-blobbers

What it looks like to be blobbed.

June 24, 2010: Cuddling with the puppy
Chaco decided to curl up next to me when we went to bed and slept under the covers with me.

June 25, 2010: NCLEX Day
Man, that was so hard (like I said above).  This is how I celebrated: Blackberry Sangria at Carabba's.

June 26, 2010: Katrina's Shower
Well, the picture is of mine and Megan's bachelorette party gift to her, but my beautiful friend is getting married soon and I can't wait for the wedding!

June 27, 2010: NCLEX = PASSED
Me holding my RN badge that I can now put on my work badge.  Woo hoo!

No comments: