Thursday, June 3, 2010

Welcome June!

Well, actually.  June, if you are going to bring more sickness like we've started the month out with, you are UNwelcome.  I don't like being sick and starting the month with a fever and calling in sick 2 days is no fun.  I don't like fevers, I don't like sore throats, and I don't like losing my voice.  I also don't like coughing so much that it impedes on my sleep, which is what has been happening as well.  I've been at camp, but am going to try and get in with my doctor tomorrow.  If he has no availabilities, I will go to the Take Care clinic at Walgreens and see if there's anything else I can do.  YUCK TO SICKNESS!!!

Anyway, I have been able to go to camp though and "relax" as much as I could.  The only problem I had was that I wanted to sleep later today, but had to get up if I didn't want to miss breakfast.  Drat.  I do love being there with the amazing people who are there.  You'll see them in a second.  It's a great atmosphere and I can't wait to spend more time with the Summer Staff AND the Teen Staff who will be there starting NEXT WEEK!!!

June 1, 2010: Sam's Office
Sam's office at camp is located in the Staff Lounge.  Because of this location, two things happen for him: 1) He gets distracted and gets no work done because he talks with everyone 
OR
2) He can't get work done because there's so much noise

June 2, 2010: Summer 2010 Staff Picture
What a good looking group of people.  I got some fun shots while the official picture was being taken.  I'll eventually get them up on Facebook.

June 3, 2010: My girl
I know that I always put pictures up of Chaco, but I miss her so much while I'm at camp.  She started wimpering while I was leaving this last time.  I asked Derrick to take a picture of our reunion.

No comments: