Maybe I just nested. I'm not sure. A week ago, I thought I was nesting because I got the baby's room clean and ready (all starting at about 9:30pm). Today, after having a wonderful dinner out with Jason and Twila, Sam and I got our room ready for the baby and in-laws who will be staying in it while we're at the hospital. Now I feel full of energy and ready to dance around or clean or something.
I'm still feeling huge and uncomfortable but ever since my last post, I haven't been too impatient to get the little guy out. Now, don't get me wrong - I still walk around the block, bounce on the exercise ball, and check my watch every time I have a contraction, but I'm not so disappointed. I keep reminding myself that he's really not "due" until Wednesday and I can still treasure the time I have with Sam and to myself.
Okay, I'm having a hot flash as I type....what does that mean? Wow, I am sweaty! Sorry, just a random thought going through my head.
Tomorrow I start my last three shifts scheduled for awhile. If he doesn't come, I may pick up shifts on the next week, but it's just crazy. I will miss work and all of my friends. I love my job so much and my patients. It'll be weird to not be there.
And here are some of our maternity pictures. Thank you, David Fiser!






No comments:
Post a Comment