Everyone at work kept asking me if I was alright...I know they care, but it got a little old. So what if I was waddling a little more than usual. So what if I grimaced with every step I made. Okay, I can see why they all kept asking.
While I am complaining, I must say it is so neat to feel Baby Boy moving around. It is a little uncomfortable at this stage in the game, but it is so neat to feel him stretching out like he's gonna burst through my skin. Sam thinks it's funny to see it stick out and make my belly look asymmetrical. I wish I could have a camera to watch him move and know what he's actually doing when I feel him move.
I guess I should get his baby book ready. 8 days until he's due!!! And now I leave you with some pictures:
Chaco loves the boppy - may need to get her one


No comments:
Post a Comment