Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bump woes

Well, I've been working the past two nights with puking patients so that's why non of the to-do list has been done.  Today, instead of attacking that list, I am going to address some of the woes of pregnancy that I have experienced.

Nausea until week 17 - and when my body would give into the nausea....
dry heaving (no puke)
gall bladder pain
right rib pain (hard to decipher sometimes)
puffy legs with edema (swelling) after work
puffy ankle with at least 2+ edema after a walk around the Plaza and dinner which equals....
cankles (oh dear)
waddling
pubic pain
right leg pain to my knee
more right rib pain
upper abdominal pain that feels like tearing
reflux like non-other (zantac twice a day on the dot or else my throat is on fire)

Welp, that's all I can think of right now.  Geez.  Apparently between working Friday night and Saturday night, I started waddling so guess the baby has dropped a little.... 2 1/2 more weeks!

No comments: