Well, we have 3.5 weeks to go until Baby T's due date and there is a lot to do. Most of you who read this blog (all 5 of you) are already moms so you probably understand what I'm talking about. Well, actually, you were probably more prepared than I am. For instance - I still need to pack my bag for going to the hospital. Yeah, that's right. No bag packed yet.......... 3.5 weeks to go...... yeah.......
We just installed the car seat base into Sam's Jeep and un-installed it (uninstalling was MUCH harder). Hopefully we don't forget it.
Sam is currently playing Oregon Trail to determine the baby's name. Yup, you read that right. The last time we did this, we were trying to name the dog. Unfortunately (or fortunately, however you want to think of it), when you play Oregon Trail as an adult, not as many people die of dysentery... We'll see who fares the best this time around.
Welp, I have to work tonight and then I'm off for 5 days. Hopefully I can cross off all of the tasks on my list of things to do this week so that we are more prepared for the little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment