Thursday, September 22, 2011

Diaper Cakes

So, I didn't quite finish anything on my to do list today.  I guess I did some laundry, but not much.  I took a nap again so I guess I'm finally experiencing the pregnancy tiredness.  It makes me wonder if my constant state of "tired" from working night shift helped me to adjust to preggo tiredness better.

What did I do instead of my to do list?  I disassembled diaper cakes.  Yes, that's what I said.  Diaper cakes took up most of my day.  Now, I didn't keep track actually, but it sure felt like taking apart 4 diaper cakes at least 2 if not 3 hours of my day.  Yup.  Maybe I'm just slow.  Maybe I did other stuff to fill my time since I got bored...but it was a good chunk of my day.

So the moral of the story is: diaper cakes do not let to do lists to be finished.  Maybe I'll cross something off tomorrow (like packing my bag).

No comments: