So the first thing on my task list of things to do before Baby comes is to come up with the list of things to do....
Yeah, that didn't happen today. Instead I slept later than expected (which is probably a good thing), painted the decorations for Baby's room (which I guess is productive), played a lot of sudoku on my phone, picked up wooden block letters from friends for maternity pictures (productive), bought a new dress and boots (productive-ish since they are for the maternity pictures), and painted the decorations again.
So, what should be on my to do list....
return not needed items to walmart, target, and babies r us
write thank yous
clean baby clothes
get mattress pad for crib
batteries for swing and monitor
PACK BAG FOR HOSPITAL (should probably be #1)
find camera charger
get pedicure (I could do it myself but it's uncomfortable, plus it's not necessary)
grocery shopping
clean house
clean room
do dishes
clean baby's room
do notebook for advance at work to get more money
do research for advance to get more money
Okay, this list is getting overwhelming. I know there's so much more... I just aspirated water and almost died thinking of the list. Seriously....probably not died, but I'm still coughing. Guess I better just go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment