....I packed my bag for the hospital. Yup!
That should be the end of the blog post, but oh well. I also crossed off cleaning some of the baby's clothes and cleaning up his room (a little). His crib has sheets on it now and the changing table has the changing pad, pad liner, diapers, wipes, butt cream, and everything else within arms reach. The car seat has the head rest inserts (I guess that's what they're called) in case he has a small head and I've learned how to tighten the shoulder straps. I've also filled out the pre-registration paperwork for the hospital which I will turn in on Monday when we tour the unit. Phew!! That's a lot of work!!
Now that my bag is packed, I feel more ready to get this show on the road. Okay, obvious thing to say, but now I feel more antsy to get him out and home.... I knew that would happen. I think that's why I didn't want to pack before.
No comments:
Post a Comment