If I was/were a better blogger I'd have a theme to my blog instead of "whatever comes across my mind."
If I were (was?) a better blogger I'd have code names for my little family to protect their privacy.
If I were/was a better blogger, I wouldn't word vomit out everything that was swimming around in my head. Instead I'd have a nice little article on what craft I did or what I was thinking that was grammatically correct and edited.
But I'm not. Oops... Oh well... (If I were/was/whatever the word is a better blogger, I wouldn't use '...' so much)
Instead, my baby who used to take three 1hour naps, now takes one 30minute nap so he needs to be entertained. I forsake my dirty dishes to read the Hunger Games books for the second time. And I let my dirty laundry sit while I play Fruit Ninja on the iPad. And I don't blog.
Eh, life goes on. To the 5 people who actually read my blog, thank you. I hope to be better at updating this thing as I try to stick to my theme of everything and anything :). The baby is growing up so fast that I do want to remember everything (at least most things) and we all know that his baby book is going to be very patchy - I mean, look at my ability to blog on a regular basis.
So with that, I leave you with a picture or two (duh!):
Yes, he is in his bumbo on a table, but we never left him alone..
Happy boy at the zoo when Nana and Pops visited

No comments:
Post a Comment