Saturday, November 3, 2012

Zoo trip

Remember how last year we had these awesome friends who "gifted" us a Friends of the Zoo (FOTZ) membership and because of that it essentially cost us $17 or something like that?  Well, it was a great decision.  We've been at least 8 times this year and that includes this summer when we were at camp.  While it's not the St. Louis Zoo, it is a great place to walk around and be outside.  

We met some friends today and it was a gorgeous day.  Well, pretty cold, but still enjoyable.  Today was the day the animals were given pumpkins to "smash" or do as they will.  We missed the official smashes, but I was still able to get a really neat picture of a lioness chomping into a pumpkin.  It was almost as if she was saying, "I know that I am not usually a pumpkin eater, but just for you guys, I guess I'll do something with this."  Thank you, Miss Lioness.

Yikes!! That is intimidating

No comments: