Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to school

So tomorrow starts the new semester. What do I have coming up?
Peds (yay!)
OB (yay!)
Mental Health (eek!)
Research (ugh)

What did I do over my break?
Read - nope
watch TV - a little
Exercise - NO
Lay in the sun - it was a little cold, but I caught up on my tan
practice piano - YES
play for my beautiful friend's wedding - I was honored to be asked
Tune a piano on the day of my friend's wedding with her dad - yes, unsuccessfully (we made an A flat a B flat)
Spend time with friends from school - it was so great
had a great break at home - definitely

And here is a picture of Amanda and her husband Nolan. She looked beautiful and he is one lucky guy:


Alright, it's bedtime. My benedryl isn't working, so I need to sleep to stop paying attention to my runny nose.

No comments: