It is 10:51pm and I stopped studying 20 minutes ago. I have decided to leave my med-surg book downstairs in the basement for the rest of eternity (or at least until we move). It's like this: I could either study my butt of to try and get a 97% to get an A or do an okay job of studying to pass and keep my B. What would you do?
(consider this: my highest test score was a 90% with all of the extra points given back, so getting a 97% is pretty much impossible).
I went with studying to have an idea of the information (since I have already been tested over it anyway) and not worrying.
Finals tally so far: Pharmacology - passed the final so passed the class. Woo hoo! Med-surg - ATI portion (computer portion) - passed. Last one here we come!
1 comment:
Good luck, Julie. You're almost there. Think how nice your break will be!
Post a Comment