....I will be on Spring Break!
Busy week before then. I just finished my Critical Care Final and feel fine about it. I never want to say that I feel good about finals because that usually means I bombed it. However, with 105 questions, the 13 that I didn't know makes me feel okay.
Now, I am situating myself to work on a paper, hopefully to be done before the 12:30 group test to wrap up my Critical Care class. We'll see how I actually do, compared to my classmates.
Tonight, the plan is to study for my Community Health computer final. The plan is read through the ATI book, but I usually fall asleep doing that, so I don't really know what I'm going to do.
Tomorrow brings a job interview at Children's Mercy and then the ATI final. Somewhere in there, my group members and I will work on our Cultural Assessment presentation, which is why I need to finish my part of the paper today.
Wednesday is the Cultural Assessment presentation.
Thursday is the introduction to Leadership class and orientation at Children's Mercy for Leadership clinical. Hopefully I will be able to get in contact with my preceptor at some point before then, but it's not looking pretty.
Friday is NO SCHOOL!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment