Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Time and a cold....

It has been a happening place around here. Well, I guess I take that back. I can't really remember so maybe or maybe not. Who knows. Right now, I am in the end stages of a cold and hope it goes away completely soon. I tried to burn the fever out of me last night as I ran my space heater on high and drenched myself in sweat. I do feel better this morning but I don't know if I should attribute it more to the heater or the 12+ hours of sleep. It is supposed to be a beautiful day outside today so I may wear a pair of my "birthday" shorts that Sam got me for my birthday. We'll see.

March 23, 2010: Sun and flip flops
It was a beautiful day and I decided to sit while the boys threw the frisbee around me.

March 24, 2010: Post Conference
Because we are not going to campus during our leadership clinicals, we have to chat online once a week for our post-conference.  Well, let's just say that after clinical, I got home to find our wireless internet NOT working.  So I ended up at IHOP eating a delicious meal and chatting about integrity.

March 25, 2010: Fundraising for Dummies
One of the requirements we have in our Leadership class is to do a Legacy project for the community before we graduate.  We are organizing a Disc Golf Event for the Ronald McDonald House and I had to write a letter asking for donations.  I decided to look up pointers in these books.

March 26, 2010: Lazy Day
Chaco likes to use Sam's head for a pillow

March 27, 2010: Paint the What?!?!
We ventured to Youthfront South and painted the Teen Staff cabin with a few of the TSers.

March 28, 2010: Tulip Update
We have blossoms!

March 29, 2010: Return to Kirksville
I went to Kirksville with some friends for a campus visit.  It was crazy to see the new Admissions' Office.  Remember when this used to be the fire station across from campus?


No comments: