Monday, March 22, 2010

Productivity Day

Today will be productive.  That's what I am telling myself.  I've started my day with a phone call to William Jewell's Financial Aid Office, asking for assistance on how to consolidate my loans into one easy (large) payment.  I had to leave a message, but that's a start.  My grapefruit didn't start off productive.  It tasted bad.  But now, I am going to blog and add some pictures and then I will/may workout before working on my Legacy project.

March 18, 2010: Twila's new computer
Twila's old computer liked to restart on her when she was in the middle of grading or working on an email.  She now has this little netbook (isn't it cute?!) that she and Jason bought from her parents and she is now portable too!  Look out laptop parties, here we come!

Notice that this picture wasn't of my overheated, smokey car.  Yeah, that's right.  My car started smoking on my way to work.  Yikes!  I exited and parked in a parking lot with a Firestone car place (thank Jesus!).  Everything is fixed, but we have a little less money and I was a little/lot late to work.  And I floated.  Let's just say that Thursday wasn't my favorite day of the week.

March 19, 2010: "Julie Got a Job Day"
This was a good food day.  I relaxed after a hard day on Thursday (see above).  Then Sam asked if I wanted to celebrate getting a job.  So, we went to Zio's and it was delicious.  I got Shrimp Limone and a margarita.  Yay for new jobs!  Then Jim took the house out for "Julie Got A Job Ice Cream."  Yay!

March 20, 2010: Happy First Day of Spring!
Mother Nature sent us inches and inches of snow....yikes!

March 21, 2010: Tulip update
They're still growing amongst the snow!

No comments: