I have 3 weeks of school and I can't wait! Alright, time for pictures.
April 14, 2010: Tulips at Sheridans
Aimee and I went to Sheridans with one of our girls after small group and sat by these beautiful flowers. Love them!
April 15, 2010: Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
I made these for one of my girls and they were delicious. I may stop making cookies because the bars are so easy.
April 16, 2010: Shopping for a BBQ
Sam needed to prepare for his teen staff shindig that was the same day as Round for Ronald. Seems like the Theismanns were destined to eat lots of hot dogs for that day.
April 17, 2010: Rounds for Ronald
It was such a great day! I love my group mates
April 18, 2010: Mowing the Lawn
Chaco has issues after we mow the lawn. I don't like it. Does anyone have a solution to keeping grass of a little dogs legs?
April 19, 2010: Letters from "Grandma"
I received a package in the mail from my Grandma Helen and Grandpa Stan. Well, they're not really my grandma and grandpa...they're my mom's cousins. However, they've taken on the role of Gma and Gpa since I didn't have any on Mom's side. I love them. They've been married for over 60 years. How amazing! She sent me birthday cards and little boxes she makes out of old greeting cards.
April 20, 2010: Long week
I had one of the longest weeks of school this past week. I worked 4 twelve hour clinicals in a row and then had a group paper due yesterday. Needless to say, I'm tired and I basically got home from clinical around 8:30 every night and went straight to bed.
April 21, 2010: CMH
I love the place I'm going to work. They even have cute little pen holders.
April 22, 2010: My last day of clinical
It was such a good day and I really felt like a nurse. Chelcia helped me here and there, but I think I basically covered it all. I'm ready for graduation. This is a picture of my beautiful preceptor.
April 23, 2010: Tulip Update
Because I was so busy with clinicals, I missed out on some beauty. But they are still wonderful and blooming.



No comments:
Post a Comment